MedAptus is experiencing high product demand leading to rapid growth and is currently in search of an energetic Director of Marketing to join our team in Raleigh, NC. Founded nearly 15 years with the aim of driving improved revenue cycle performance at provider organizations, today MedAptus’ cloud and mobile technologies are revolutionizing care coordination. MedAptus’ customers include highly prestigious organizations such as MD Anderson Cancer Center, NYU Medical Center, Children’s National Medical Center, Vanderbilt University Medical Center and others.
Our core belief is that improved patient engagement, clinical outcomes and financial performance are empowered by the intelligent, automatic assignment of the optimal care team. Adoption of the MedAptus platform enables providers to spend their time where it matters most: with patients. If this sounds like a mission you believe in and also like caffeine, healthy snacks and a collaborative work environment, this might be the role for you.
MedAptus is looking for a dynamic, multi-faceted Director of Marketing to join our company. This role will be responsible for the strategic development and execution of traditional and digital marketing campaigns focused on lead generation, content marketing and ultimate adoption of MedAptus’ care coordination and revenue cycle product suites. You will work closely with Product Management and Sales to develop compelling marketing content that attracts qualified leads, nurtures prospects/customers, increases awareness and establishes thought leadership. This role will drive conversions through digital channels with a specific focus on hospital lead generation, marketing automation, content/inbound/outbound marketing, email, social media and data analytics. The ideal candidate for this position will be self-motivated, a big thinker, and strong team player who takes great pride in the quality, precision, and measurable results of his/her work. Candidates should ideally come from the healthcare IT and/or provider spaces, and can easily create, translate and refine messaging and positioning into impactful content.
This individual must enjoy working in a fast-paced organization focused on transforming healthcare. Candidates must be highly motivated, and have the ability to balance multiple projects.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS include but not limited to:
- Oversee all marketing activities including branding, public relations, e-commerce, advertising, trade shows, collateral materials and website design and content.
- Devise and execute strategies to drive online traffic with the purpose of lead generation and brand awareness
- Develop, execute and monitor social and online media campaigns to drive company objectives and qualified leads to the sales pipeline
- Manage and collaborate with internal teams, including Sales, on lead nurturing campaigns using marketing automation
- Train and certify sales and customer-facing teams on our core messaging and appropriate usage of engagement tools
- Translate marketing and sales goals/objectives into actionable and measurable digital marketing initiatives, including online media, social, blog, email, website strategy, SEO, and other digital components
- Effectively manage internal and external resources as needed for campaign development, including email, web advertising, and social media
- Manage/produce/write marketing content for the web/online, including editing content from others
- Review metrics against expected/forecasted results, measure channel effectiveness and ROI on all marketing campaigns
- Provide analysis and insights of integrated campaigns for optimization and report on industry trends related to digital marketing to enhance future marketing initiatives
- Support the company’s tradeshow and conference strategy, including collaboration around internal and customer-focused events and market research initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Communications or Marketing
- 8-10 years’ experience in a B2B digital marketing environment, ideally with demand generation programs in entrepreneurially-minded companies
- Healthcare IT and/or hospital industry experience required
- Exposure to nursing and/or hospital medicine a plus
- Self-starter, quick learner and highly organized
- Writing samples required
REQUIRED COMPETENCIES – KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Excellent understanding and mastery of digital content marketing, web and email best practices
- Experience managing, targeting, executing and measuring sales and lead generation marketing programs
- Extensive experience with marketing automation tools
- Demonstrated success in the use of traditional and digital channels (email, DM, print, website, social)
- Familiarity with basic HTML for web content updates is required; SEO skills are desired
- Experience with MailChimp and LeadLander tools is a plus
- Experience with Google Analytics and AdWords is preferred
- Must have more than basic command of InDesign
- Experience developing effective inbound/content marketing strategies including webinars, infographics, blogs, video, mobile and social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
- High standards for database segmentation and ongoing list cleansing and management
- Strong problem solving and presentation skills including effective PPT design
- Strong communication, relationship management and influencing skills
- Ability to work in a team environment comprised of stakeholders from multiple disciplines and interact effectively with various departments
- Strong writing/copywriting/proofreading skills
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently
- Positive, team player with a ‘roll up your sleeves’ attitude